Monday, 25 February 2008

Make payday = sponsorship day!

A gentle reminder as we head towards the end of the month (payday - hooray!) that you really do want to sponsor my craziness and give to my chosen charity - Get Connected.

Remember: I got my place by ballot so this means ALL the money that I raise goes straight to Get Connected, I don't have to make a minimum amount in order to run, and Get Connected didn't have to pay for my place, so every penny that you give really will go straight to finding young people the help that they need.

I heard news this week about a helpline that might have to close due to lack of funding, helplines like Get Connected really are a lifeline to young people who don't know where to turn so please think about what you can give, and give generously!

www.justgiving.com/goingthatextramile

Special Offer: sponsor me and chose a song for my iPod for me to listen to between cheering posts on the way round those 26.2 miles! Email me your selection once you have sponsored me and I'll publish the full playlist the week of the marathon so you know what will be motivating me to get across that finish line.

No comments: